Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Very Quick Update

After such a long time since posting, I only have time for a pathetic little update. though I have been working on a longer post.

Important highlights:

Last post - October 8 lunchtime: Frantic, boring activity trying to get everything packed and cleaned.
October 8 afternoon: All finished, turn keys over to new owner.
October 9: My surgery for adenomyosis, as it turned out to be. (They weren't entirely sure what my diagnosis was before the surgery, just Really Bad Lady Stuff.)
October 13: Released from hospital.
October 13 - present: Patient, boring recovery from surgery. I miss being able to carry stuff.
Present: JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE FOR MONTANA WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to follow, but that's the most important part. A VERY interesting trip awaits. Good-bye California, hello Frozen Northland.

No comments:

Post a Comment